Emotional Wellbeing Education Support Worker
Adecco are currently recruiting for Educational Support Workers on a temporary on-going basis to start within an Emotional well-being Team in September.
The role will be based in a classroom environment supporting students on a one to one basis with Mental and Physical health issues who have difficulty accepting help or enhanced stress levels.
The successful candidates will have;
- Experience and an understanding of supporting learners with diverse emotional and mental health issues
- Be able to adapt themselves to suit the individual's needs
- Not be phased by difficult situations with sensitive learner disclosures
- Approachable and able to work with a variety of learners
- Further educational experience
- Be Punctual and reliable
flexibility is key as hours will be term time only and will vary dependant on the learner(s) you are assigned to.
An Enhanced DBS Certificate is essential for this roleEdit Client Job Description
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Emotional Wellbeing Education Support Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.