As Manager within a retail setting within a prestigious school you will deliver an unbeatable customer journey.
You'll drive sales and company initiatives; manage critical tasks and established processes; and be willing to step out of your comfort zone to suggest ways of improving things. You must have great attention to detail, and you will be responsible for core operational procedures such as stock management, and will provide timely and insightful data back to head office.
During the peak School periods you will be required to recruit additional support, and train and lead them to deliver the same exceptional service. You will delegate and encourage growth in your team, recognise great performance and manage and train poor performance.
We are looking for:-
- A natural people person, passionate about customer service
- Able to adapt your approach to suit each customer and colleague as an individual, converting customers to buyers
- Managing a retail store (preferably in clothing though this isn't essential)
- Within peak periods the store is busy, this is when your management skills will come into play.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Retail Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.