Part Time Payroll Clerk
Office Angels are recruiting on behalf of our client, a family run Accountants & Payroll Bureau. This opportunity is for a Payroll Clerk to join the company on a part time, temporary basis to cover a period of approximately 9 months. The office has a warm, friendly feel and they even have an office dog!
Part Time - 3 days per week (Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday)
Temporary - Maternity cover
£10ph - £13ph depending on experience
- Weekly, fortnightly & monthly payroll for SME clients using Sage 50 Cloud Payroll
- Obtain timesheets / payroll information from clients
- Chase clients for any missing payroll details
- Process the full payroll run including uploading payslips, submitting RTI reports & uploading pension data
- Deal with any questions from clients in regards to their payroll
- Produce month ends for clients
- File any reports
- Any other payroll or general office duties that may be required
- Payroll experience is essential for this role
- An understanding of the payroll process
- Ability to spot and rectify any errors
- Experience working on Sage Payroll would be a distinct advantage
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Part Time Payroll Clerk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.