Life Science Administrator
Temp Life Science Graduate Administrator - Working remotely from home
This role has the potential to be long term.
Please only apply if you have a Life Science degree and are immediately available to work from home.
Science Graduate Administrator duties:
- Validate and process regulatory submissions and reference supporting documentation for medical product licensing applications
- Apply regulatory guidelines to ensure check the validity of the applications received
- Prepare high quality case folders ready for professional assessment and allocate these to the relevant Agency function within required timescales and targets
- Liaise with applicants and assessor colleagues to address and resolve validation issues or inadequate documentation
- Establish a thorough knowledge of regulatory procedures, both National and European, and utilise this knowledge to validate product licence applications
- For specific regulatory submission, to perform final scientific validation and determination activities, communicating your decision to the applicant
- Participate in quality audit procedures
- To apply for this role you need to have a Life sciences degree
- Strong skills in all Microsoft packages
- Data entry experience
- Proven organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines in a pressurised, target driven environment, whilst maintaining high standards of quality
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Life Science Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.