3 days per week - Monday, Wednesday, Thursday - 21 hours per week
We are currently recruiting for an Admin Assistant for a 3 day a week opportunity in Bromley. It is essential you hold an enhanced DBS to work with vulnerable adults for this opportunity.
- To maintain confidential records in accordance with GDPR and company processes
- To collate and check timesheets
- Updating Excel documents
- Assist with banking
- Monitoring and ordering office provisions
- Minute taking
- Receive and distribute incoming mail, faxes and deliverables
- Ensure all out going post is sent in a timely manner
- Maintain a diary coordination service as required
- Recording care enquires and channelling them appropriately
- Answering phone lines as required
- Input of data and the maintenance of internal systems
- Finance administration assistance
- Recording and sending of incoming invoices
- To support various departments as required
The successful applicant will be skilled in use of Windows based software and systems (Outlook, Word, Excel). Knowledge of business support, administration systems, processes and best practice is imperative.
This role is temporary for 3 months. It based at our client's site and no home working will be available.
If you hold a DBS dated within the past 6 months or on the update service please do apply today!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy