25-30 hours, over 5 days, this can be flexible
Based on the outskirts of Wideopen. You must have access to own transport.
£12ph dependant on experience
Our well established client based near Wideopen are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to start immediately on a Permanent basis.
Main job points:
- Payroll for up to 20 members of staff; wages, pay, pensions
- Bank reconciliations
- Sales and Purchase Ledger
- Creating PO numbers
- Answering the telephone and responding to any enquiries
- General administration duties within the office
Main systems used:
- Peoples Pension
- Must drive as the business not accessible by public transport links
- Knowledge of Construction Industry Scheme and HMRC processes
- Experience of working with the Building or Construction industry
- Experience of providing tenders and quotation
The successful candidate must be available an interview with our client WC 7th December
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Bookkeeper
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.