Covid Testing Team Leader
Our Epsom, Surrey based client urgently requires a Covid Testing Team Leader to join their team for a short-term project centred around testing all staff for Covid-19. This will enable our client to effectively identify asymptomatic individuals and limit the spread of the virus.
We are looking for candidates with previous exposure to laboratory management or clinical/medical health and who can be available for a two/three-week duration late Nov/early Dec.
- Is accountable for all operations on the testing site, including go / no-go decisions
- Will be accountable for ensuring testing is conducted in a manner compliant with the SOP
- Responsible for overall delivery and escalations
- Manage safe and effective running for the test site
- Ensures test kits are stored in a clinically safe manner
- Manages devices updates Testing Supervisor Responsibilities
- Supervise the end to end testing process and assure that it is compliant with the SOP and with appropriate regulations
- Reviewing test staff planning including rota, cross coverage and leave plans
- Review service delivery plans relating to sample analysis, results recording and reporting
- Establish and maintain a quality management system for the testing site
- Accountable for site quality governance including incident reporting, assessments, and risk mitigation
- Ensure that health and safety guidance is appropriately followed
- Review compliance with all infection control and clinical waste disposal procedures
- Ensure that stock levels are adequately maintained
- Experience and gravitas to lead multi-faceted teams in a fast-changing environment
- Background in clinical testing is preferred
- Strong stakeholder management
- Problem solver and ability to make decisive decisions
- Ideally A background/experience in clinical or medical health, or lab management
- Must have good communication and management skills
Think this could the role for you? Please apply online and a consultant will be in touch soon!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Covid Testing Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.