Ed Tech Executive
- Assist users locally and remotely on the diverse areas of support: software and hardware troubleshooting;
- Assist in troubleshooting network related problems.
- Assist in developing internal solutions to keep the user PC's reliable at all times;
- Assist on creating, maintaining and publishing support documentation of current IT infrastructure including servers, room layouts (ports) to establish a pool of data as reference;
- Keep hardware/software inventory updated;
- Assist on projects for implementations at local level;
- Take part on planning and installation of AV facilities for lecture rooms;
- Assist on preparation of training sessions for users on different solutions implemented.
- Collaborate with staff on new implementations for digital
- Assist on the creation of tutorials for the digital technologies implemented;
- Support Faculty onsite and remote for hybrid teaching and recording of online content;
- Support LMS platform - Blackboard - troubleshooting and deployment.
AV, Video conference systems and Events:
- Maintain/setup on demand current AV and video conference facilities;
Maintain and update the recording studios;
- Support local/remote users with recording facilities (cameras, mic, etc).
- Support/implement solutions required by the event organisers.
Reporting and Communication Skills:
- Present verbal/written reports on the diverse tasks;
Person Specifications: Skills/Experience Required:
- Windows 10 deployment troubleshooting and configuration and MS office - knowledgeable; Comptia A+ or equivalent training and level of experience;
- Experience in AV systems (troubleshooting and deploying); AV (audio and visual) experience on management of amplifiers, projectors and other AV kit. Certification not required.
- Networking - Basic knowledge - Comptia Network or equivalent training and level of experience;
- LMS (Learning Management Systems) basic support knowledge - Moodle, Blackboard, and others.
- Web page creation and development software (basic knowledge);
- People skills;
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels Oxford Circus branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Ed Tech Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.