Customer Excellence Liaison Officer - Temp to Perm
Role: Customer Excellence Liaison Officer - Temp to Perm
Location: Bradford - will be predominantly field based
Hours: Full Time (Mon-Fri) 40 Hours per week
Pay: £24,000 - £26,000 per year
Start date: ASAP
Are you passionate about creating Customer Excellence? Can you build rapport and trust within the local area? Are you able to set, manage and meet strict deadlines? Then this temporary to permanent role could be for you!
Based out of the Bradford site, this Customer Excellence Liaison Officer role will predominantly be based within the Bradford area. It will involve ensuring that local communities have the contact and up to date information relating to works within the areas, managing any queries or issues and resolving complaints.
This role is based out of the Bradford office; however, the successful applicant will be on various sites around Bradford, Halifax and Keighley and will need access to their own transport for travel.
- Customer lead for all new work programmes from design through to delivery and completion.
- Managing the Customer notification process including delivering information packs, letters and providing face to face advise to domestic and commercial Customers.
- Completing Customer survey assessments for access and gaining Customer agreements for works to be conducted within a Customer property.
- Providing knowledge, assistance, support and guidance to all Customers
- Monitoring the customer activity of the Operational Teams, ensuring they adopt the correct processes to drive a compliant, professional and efficient service and providing advice and training support where required.
- Managing all Customer enquiries and complaints from receipt through to resolution
- Working to towards SLAs and providing updates to Customers
- Conducting and collating Customer Surveys and feedback in relation to all work activities
- Producing data Customer activity with recommendations for further improvement and sharing best practice.
- Attending /delivery of Customer workshop and training sessions to both the internal Teams and Client sessions.
- Attending Client Operational and performance meetings and managing the respective actions.
Skills & Experience
- Customer Service or Account Management Experience
- Very high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate - be proficient in the use of MS office, Word Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent relationship building skills
- A strong determination to achieve the highest standards
- Excellent self-motivation and tenacity
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to work collaboratively, inclusively and flexibly.
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Access to discount vouchers with many high street brands
- Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
- Statutory Sick Pay in the unfortunate event you find yourself under the weather
- Access to our assistance programme that provides free, confidential and independent advice on a range of issues including grief, stress and legal issues
- Should you wish to pursue a different career path, we have several sister businesses which cover almost every sector and specialism
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact your local Office Angels branch for further information.
The location would suit applicants who live in Bradford, Keighley, Halifax and surrounding areas.
If you have the necessary skills, please submit your details and CV directly online. If you have not been contacted within 48 hours of sending your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we cannot contact each applicant individually.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
More searches like this
- Construction & Property Properties/Facilities Management jobs in Bradford
- Property Management Facilities Management Properties/Facilities Management jobs in Bradford
- Office & secretarial Properties/Facilities Management jobs in Bradford
- Administration Properties/Facilities Management jobs in Bradford
- Administration Management Properties/Facilities Management jobs in Bradford