Care Home Manager
Care Home Manager
Temporary to Permanent Role
Salary Equivalent - £50,000 - £52,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Care Home Manager?
Looking for a new role offering an immediate start?
Our client, a care facility on the outskirts of Sevenoaks is looking to recruit an experienced Care Home Manager to join their team.
Key Duties Include:
- To take overall responsibility for the welfare of the residents; to provide them with a relaxed, homely environment where their physical and emotional well being is everyone's first priority.
- To ensure that the catering team produce good quality, nutritious meals, and snacks when required, suitable for each resident's dietary choice and medical requirements.
- To be responsible for admissions to the care home, ensuring that detailed assessments are made before admission, and that new residents are welcomed and helped to settle in.
- To ensure that staff are valued, and receive consistent, fair management and appropriate training; to be responsible for staff recruitment; to ensure that the home is staffed adequately at all times.
- To ensure that the home always looks welcoming and well cared for: to ensure the laundry and cleaning is carried out to a high standard; to liaise with the Head of Maintenance regarding planned maintenance projects; to replace furnishings, furniture and equipment as it becomes unserviceable.
- To be a member of the senior management team of the Association, regularly reporting to the Board of Trustees, and attending senior management staff meetings. To contribute to drafting the Association's annual Business Plan and budget for approval by the Board of Trustees, and to operate the home within the budget constraints.
- To maintain and update the homes policies and procedures and ensure they are implemented.
- To ensure that the home meets the complex range of regulatory and statutory requirements, including: Care Quality Commission regulations; Health and Safety legislation; the Safeguarding process; Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards; fire safety measures; risk assessments; Control of Substances Hazardous to Health.
Working hours are 8am - 5pm but due to the nature of the role they require the post holder to be flexible in managing teams on shifts which can involve work outside of these hours.
If you have proven experience as a Care Home Manager our client is interviewing immediately so apply online today!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy