12 month contract
To support clinical study activities and the development of products and testing procedures through the application of statistical methods to ADC products and processes.
* Demonstrate the ability to apply knowledge of statistical concepts into practice.
* Provide statistical support in the development of new products through to launch under direction of senior colleagues.
* Support the statistical development, evaluation and verification of stability, calibration and product release methods by use of appropriate statistical methodologies.
* Analyse results from clinical studies aimed at demonstrating product efficacy and safety.
* Maintain appropriate records of activities and tasks carried out in compliance with the appropriate Quality System requirements of ADC UK e.g.
* Provide technical support to clinical studies, product development and/or Operations activities to ensure continued smooth running and interaction between departments.
* Must take responsibility for their individual tasks and understand the impact of their actions on the overall business and other functions.
* Derive conclusions and review progress with supervisor.
* Contribute to the definition and timely achievement of overall support project goals.
* Receives general direction and exercises considerable discretion as to work details.
* Responsible for own documentation and records and for accuracy, quality, and timeliness of work.
* Ensure that all work complies with the ADC Quality System, particularly Statistical and Design Control procedures (i.e. ISO 900 and GXP) and EHS guidelines.
* To perform other specific technical tasks as required when directed.
* The minimum education is a BSc in Mathematics or Statistics (or equivalent) to ensure that the jobholder has sufficient technical knowledge to understand and use statistics. Must be accurate and organised in work approach and have good attention to detail in order to ensure that data and analyses are accurate and meet the requirements of the project. Must have good written communication skills to be able to prepare appropriate reports. Must have good oral communication skills to be able to provide management with feedback on development needs and report and present progress. Must have a basic technical and theoretical understanding of projects to be able to extrapolate initial results to predict outcomes and take appropriate actions. Experience in SAS is preferred, must have experience in using word processor applications and spreadsheets to perform suitable data analysis and report writing.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Statistician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.