Customer Service Coordinator - Temp
Role: Customer Service Coordinator (Long Term Temp)
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm - 30 mins lunch
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000
Benefits: Free on-site parking
Do you have strong organisational skills and a passion for creative work? Can you manage projects from start to finish and ensure things arrive accurately on time? Can you pick up new systems and processes quickly? Then this temporary role could be for you!
Based on the outskirts of Bradford, our long-standing creative clients is looking for long term temporary support in the Customer Service Coordinator team. You will be liaising with both clients and internal departments to ensure projects run smoothly and on time, and deal with any queries that may come up.
This is a brilliant company to work for, who always put their staff first, and will need your support until September 2021.
- Manage projects, deadlines and briefs
- Handling queries over the phone and via email from customers
- Liaise with clients over the phone and email to update them on progress
- Liaise with other departments to ensure projects run smoothly and on time
- Daily interaction and use of the bespoke system
- Input details onto the system and ensure it is fully accurate
- Ability to always demonstrate professionalism with direct client contacts
- Confident communication skills both verbal and written
- Very personable, and enthusiastic to learn
- Well organised with the ability to manage your own time
- Computer literate - Email, MS Office, Mac
- Previous administration experience is desirable
- Someone creative who can demonstrate a "can do" attitude
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Access to discount vouchers with many high street brands
- Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
- Statutory Sick Pay in the unfortunate event you find yourself under the weather
- Access to our assistance programme that provides free, confidential and independent advice on a range of issues including grief, stress and legal issues
- Should you wish to pursue a different career path, we have several sister businesses which cover almost every sector and specialism
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact your local Office Angels branch for further information.
Location: This role would suit applicants who live in Bradford, Cleckheaton, Wyke, Halifax and surrounding areas.
You will be contacted within 72 hours if we are able to shortlist you for this role.
Due to volume of applications we receive daily, it is not possible to contact every applicant. If you are not contacted within 72 hours, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Office Angels are an Equal Opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy