Product Manager - Card Payments
My client is a blue chip FMCG and retail brand that serve millions of customers every week from all over the globe. With over 6,000 stores internationally my client are a well known household name that offer a number of exciting opportunities.
The Payments team are looking for a Payment Experience specialist to join their product management team within Technology.
Our product vision is to enable frictionless, secure payments across all channels and markets. The business are in full control of payments and have done everything possible to protect customer data.
We enable customer payment innovation across a single, global, Omni channel retail platform. An experienced Product Manager, you are responsible for successfully executing the strategy and roadmap for your products.
You'll join our Agile, cross functional product development team, built up of product managers, UX and API engineers. We are based in UK (London with frequent travel to Welwyn Garden City) and India (Bengaluru).
1. Test and optimise Open Banking PISP capabilities
2. Optimise In-store Checkout experience (New in-house Till software)
3. Optimise App and Web Checkout experience
4. Improve Payment Acceptance in Central Europe (Local Tender types)
5. Select New PED hardware
6. Onboard multiple consumer internal Apps and APIs to the new v2 Payment platform
You'll need to demonstrate:
1. The six capabilities of Product Management (Judgement & Impact, Customer Insight, Data centric, Leading & influencing, Process & techniques, Strategy & innovation)
2. Deep understanding of customer journeys and development of services to support them
3. Experience with APIs as a product. Technically competent to influence and understand the solution context and approach (legacy, tactical, strategic) and aid engineering in estimating the complexity of work being requested
4. End to End Product Ownership. Hardware selection and full lifecycle of software development - define, design, develop and deliver. These will have been in an ecommerce/retail environment.
5. Knowledge of Payment as concepts embedded in APIs and realized to customers and colleagues via front end apps that utilise them
6. Knowledge of wider payment ecosystem
7. Knowledge/experience of hardware selection, Customer Experience Research, APIs as a product
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.