CLEANING SUPERVISOR - EDMONTON
Our Client based in Edmonton are looking for a Permanent Cleaning Supervisor.
Salary is £21,450
37.5 Hours a week (Must be flexible)
This would suit someone who has a good knowledge within a cleaning role, with experience of overseeing staff and is looking for their next step.
- Coordinating staff at the start of shift
- Ensuring work instructions and safety procedures are followed and implemented
- Complete time sheets, holiday cover and other staff enquiries
- Overseeing 14 Cleaners
- Stock control
- Ensuring checks on equipment for faults are reported correctly
- Carry out and complete any help-desk requests in a timely manner
- Complying with company health safety regulations
- Must be flexible
- Knowledge of COSHH (Company will put the right candidate through a qualification for this)
- Experience of facilities operations and cleaning
- Must be a strong team player and be able to work to and manage deadlines
- Must communicate effectively with a range of customers and multi-service teams
If you have the required experience or are interested in this role, please submit your CV. Successful candidates will be contacted within a few days.
If you have any questions, please call 0208 594 9225
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy