Adecco Sunderland are working in partnership with our client who are looking to recruit a skilled medical receptionist on a temporary ongoing basis.
In this role you will offer daily support to a busy practice in the South Tyneside area.
Role & Responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls to book/cancel appointments.
- Deal with daily general enquiries and complaints as they come in.
- Register new patients and process records
- General administrative duties including filing, record keeping and distribution of documents as appropriate.
- Working knowledge of medical reception duties
- Experience of working with patients/public
- Knowledge of Emis Web clinical system
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a busy environment
- Attention to detail
- Willing to develop competency skills relevant to the role
Working hours are either 08.00am until 16.00 or 10.00am 18.00 -(full flexibility is required)
This is a temporary position for up to 6 months.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy