Recruitment Administrator (6 months FTC)
The Recruitment Administrator supports the Head of Talent with HR and recruitment administration processes.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Scheduling phone, video-conference and in-person interviews; working directly with
candidates and hiring managers and arranging candidate travel as and when required.
- Leveraging recruiting and HR systems to update candidate records, post jobs, pull reports,
confirm new hires and more.
- Providing prompt follow-up to candidates, including status updates via phone and email.
Tracking and reporting on recruiting activities.
- Coordinating and scheduling post-interview debrief meetings.
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
- Issuing contracts and offer letters.
- Posting job adverts.
Qualifications and experience required
- Experience multi-tasking in a fast paced, high volume work environment.
- Experience managing calendars using Outlook or a similar tool.
- Experience with MS Word and Excel.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Recruitment Administrator (6 months FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.