Trainee Technical Sales Specialist
JOB TITLE: Trainee Technical Sales Specialist
SALARY: Salary dependant on experience
HOURS: Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5pm however you must be flexible as the role will involve regular national and international travel.
BENEFITS: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, modern office with relaxed working environment , down to earth, friendly and fun team, regular team socials.
THE ROLE: Our client, a market leading innovative and forward thinking construction business are looking to recruit a trainee who will initially be office based, learning all about the company and products and after will become an integral part of the sales team visiting clients all over the UK and Europe to negotiate and plan projects. This is a really exciting opportunity to join a successful business and develop a fantastic long term career.
Initial duties will include:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Gaining a thorough understanding about all company products
- General administration work to support the sales team
- Portal investigation work
- Updating the database with relevant information
- Project preparation and research
- Preparing relevant data for meetings
- Liaising with clients
- Working closely with internal teams to gain full understanding of the whole process
THE CANDIDATE: We are ideally looking for candidates with previous construction experience, this could be a graduate with a relevant degree such as engineering, construction, building etc or someone who has been working within a construction business looking to develop a long term technical sales career. Our client may also consider someone who has a business degree or something similar too. You will need to be a very confident person as the role long term will involve presenting at client meetings and winning new business. You will also need to have a good technical mind and be confident liaising with other departments to ensure projects run smoothly.
- To be able to communicate at all levels
- To have a can do attitude
- To be willing to learn and hardworking
- To have an understanding of construction
- To be able to work with construction drawings
- To ultimately want to work in the sales side of construction
- To be able to work as part of a team or on own
- Target driven
- To hold a clean UK driving licence
- To be able to travel across Europe on a regular basis
HOW TO APPLY: If you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic opportunity please apply online, call the office on 01823 285440 or email email@example.com
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Trainee Technical Sales Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.