2 days left
- Job Level
Quality Assurance administrator
Working for a large company based in central Basingstoke, the Quality Assurance Administrator will champion the implementation, improvement and continuation of quality assurance practices in support of products manufactured and / or sold by the Basingstoke site. The Quality Assurance Administrator will partner with internal stakeholders to drive continual improvement of quality and compliance in all areas including Quality Assurance.
- Prepare the annual internal audit plan, schedule audits according to plan ensuring that audits are resourced, conducted and followed up in a timely manner.
- Organise and host monthly Quality meetings.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders for timely completion of quality system reporting and metrics.
- Serve as SOP and training coordinator for MasterControl - Electronic Document Management system.
- Enable collaborative relationships between internal stakeholder departments and Quality with the overall focus of improving customer satisfaction.
- Administer site quality metrics.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter who can take general concepts and direction and produce desirable results.
- Willingness to undertake on the job training in all areas of the supply chain.
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks functions effectively in a global, multi-site organisation.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a cross-functional team.
- Strong working knowledge of various computer software, such as SAP, as well as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Perform independently without continual direction and exercise considerable latitude in determining technical objectives and solutions to complex problems.
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and / or assigned.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to challenge, influence, and build consensus.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Strong quality background and problem analysis and decision-making skills.
This is a temporary role to start ASAP working until the end of December.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Quality Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.