Technical Writing Associate
Technical Writing Administrator
Temporary 3-4 Months
£14-18ph Depending on experience
Our client is looking for a Technical Writer to join their team in Basingstoke. The site offers car parking, canteen and a safe working environment.
As a Technical Writing Associate within the Microbiology Division you'll be working with a team of Technical Writers supporting the compilation of technical files for the clinical microbiology product portfolio. You will work in accordance with standard operating procedures (SOPs) and guidance by the Technical Writers and IVDR Manger, R&D to ensure work is carried out within schedule. An interest in Regulatory Affairs would be advantageous.
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for:
* Gathering information from within the organisation and compiling this into technical documentation
* Compiling Safety and Performance documentation.
* Researching/ reviewing relevant microbiology literature.
* Building an understanding of the clinical microbiology portfolio.
* Executing project work in accordance with agreed schedules and budgets.
* Producing progress reports in accordance with project timescales when required.
* Presenting status updates to wider stakeholders.
* Demonstrable microbiology (or another biological science related) knowledge and/or experience
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Excel and Word.
* Knowledge of in vitro microbiological diagnostic devices would be preferred but not essential
These positions are to start straight away so please apply today and we will get back to you ASAP!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy