Mobilisation Manager (Healthcare Recruitment)
Adecco Croydon are proud to be working with an outstanding nurse-led care provider whilst they look to recruit Mobilisation Managers to join their recruitment team. We would like to hear from health-care/medical recruiters who have had exposure to working within a fast paced, client orientated environment or had extensive experience within a health service HR function. We are looking for applicants who have considerable experience in 360 degree recruitment, account management and business development.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, hard working individual to join a company that is a rapidly growing whilst striving to be the very best in home-based clinical, complex care.
The role is a full time permanent position, with duties including but not limited to:
- Taking on newly acquired care packages and ensuring they are initially delivered the highest standard resource plan whilst ensuring sustainability of service thereafter.
- Acting as the 'face of the company', their first and initial point of contact when engaging with our client
- Discussing requirements in detail, offered a professional, efficient line of communication throughout.
- Recruiting health-care workers according to clients requirements, working alongside recruitment and quality teams.
- Ensuring the best level of nurse led home care is delivered, adhering to all CQC processes and ensuring the client is satisfied with the new package arrangement.
- Handing over package to care manages who will sustain levels of service going forward.
This position will be based in Croydon and will be starting as soon as the successful applicant is available.
- Delivering resource plans within a medical or health-care setting
- 360 degree recruitment
Salary & Benefits: £30,000 (+Commission) , 20 days annual leave + bank holidays, dress down Friday, quarterly team breakfast, Christmas & Summer events.
Hours: Monday to Friday 08.30am - 17.30pm
Think this could be the role for you? Please apply online and a consultant will be in touch soon.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy