Paediatric Clinical Lead
Adecco Croydon are proud to be working with an outstanding nurse-led care provider whilst they look to recruit Paediatric Clinical Leads to join their team. We would like to hear from Nurses who have had exposure to working within PICU /HDU or had extensive experience with Tracheotomies. We are looking for applicants who have considerable experience leading service change with colleagues whilst having proven experience within clinical roles.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, hard working individual to join a company that is a rapidly growing whilst striving to be the very best in home-based clinical, complex care.
The role is a full time permanent position, with duties including but not limited to:
- Providing clinical direction and guidance on solution-based care within Paediatrics specifically
- Assuring sound medical practice throughout
- Monitoring and improving where necessary any health-care services
- To develop, deliver and sustain high quality, client led and cost effective services
- Confident in supporting nurses with tracheotomy and ventilator requirements, sharing knowledge and offering guidance as and when required
- Understand the needs of all care packages within your remit and ensuring they're delivered to the highest standard
We currently have opportunities covering Sussex, North West London, South London and North Kent and the successful applicants will be primarily field based within their location. Please note that travel to our clients head office in Croydon, Surrey will be expected twice a month and we also require candidates with a full UK Driving licence.
- Post graduate degree
Knowledge and Understanding Required
- Sound knowledge of clinical governance and effective systems of medical management such as job planning, appraisal and clinical assessment
- An understanding of medical recruitment and training matters
- Evidence of being involved in improving health inequalities
- Demonstrates good strategic awareness of wider health service issues and the implication of drivers on Health-care services
Salary & Benefits: £38,000-£43,000 depending on experience, 20 days annual leave + bank holidays, £3,000 car allowance + other staff benefits
Hours: Monday to Friday 08.30am - 17.30pm (some flexibility may be required)
Think this could be the role for you? Please apply online and a consultant will be in touch soon.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy