Deputy Support Manager
Adecco are currently recruiting for a DEPUTY SUPPORT MANAGER to work for a Local Authority in EALING.
DEPUTY SUPPORT MANAGER
FULL TIME - 35 HOURS PER WEEK
TEMPORARY ROLE - 3 MONTHS (POSSIBLE EXTENSION)
£18.24 PER HOUR PAYE / £23.61 PER HOUR UMBRELLA
This is a Deputy Support Manager role for the Children in Need Teams for a Local Authority in Ealing.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
3 To participate in the production of the service area business plan and manage resources to deliver service priorities and objectives to determined timescales.
- Experience of working as part of a Business Support Team with collective responsibility for the service, within a Customer Service and Equality and Diversity framework.
- Experience of establishing and maintain effective working relationships, whilst demonstrating a flexible approach.
- Proficient in the use of a wide range of ICT systems to process, retrieve and analyse information and provide accurate activity and performance reports to inform and drive service improvements. (***)
- Experience to plan, prioritise and manage a heavy workload with a flexible and positive approach, meeting conflicting deadlines with accuracy and on own initiative (***)
- Experience of budget management and forecasting, cash handling and financial record keeping with knowledge of financial regulations and audit requirements. (***)
- Experience of recruiting, managing and motivating staff to efficiently and effectively deliver service priorities. This includes setting performance targets and the ability to prioritise, monitor and review work to ensure agreed standards are achieved. (***)
(***) - These are Key Criteria
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Deputy Support Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.