Duty Planning Administrator
We are currently recruiting on behalf of Cheshire Constabulary for a Planning Administrator to join their Resource and Planning Resilience Team.
As part of a team, you will be supporting the public by planning officers, response staff and other personnel across the force area to ensure that resources meet site demand in order to provide effective and efficient service delivery.
You will be using the force IT systems to manage staff demands across all areas of the force, taking into account staff availability, shift requirements, break and rest periods and overtime policies.
You will be planning in staff on a Business as Usual basis, as well as reacting to major incidents.
Full training will be delivered, but the applicant will be required to demonstrate:
- The ability to work in an organised and methodical manner
- Experience in planning and coordinating information
- Excellent IT skills
- Able to interrogate IT systems and query the quality of data to ensure accuracy
- Able to communicate and work well within a team
- Able to take responsibility for processes and own workload
- The ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure in a changing environment
This post in require initially for 3-6 months, with potential opportunities for further development.
Post is based in Winsford HQ. Working hours are Mon-Fri with the opportunity to work flexibly.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake and pass a thorough security check.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Duty Planning Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.