Field Service Co-Ordinator
Working for a leading company based in Crewe, my client is looking for a forward thinking, well organised individual who possesses strong communication, administration & IT skills.
Good Geographical knowledge and previous experience in a similar scheduling role would be required ideally.
Working in the service team in a valued role within the business duties include:
* Organising a team of service engineers and site technicians, allocating their workloads
* Managing diaries and developing accurate service schedules
* Booking travel for your own allocated team of engineers
* Managing a fleet of leased vehicles
* Ensuring all engineers equipment is up to date
* Providing service reports to management
* Covering administration for the contracts and proposals
* Arranging training for the engineers
* Sending out risk assessments
* All other office assistance as required
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Field Service Co-Ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.