Sales & Marketing Administrator
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Sales & Marketing Administrator within a prestigious Manchester City Centre based company who are going from strength to strength.
This is a great role for an experienced Sales Administrator who wants to be part of a recently established team where you will have the opportunity to not only support the sales and marketing team but also contribute new ideas and implement new processes.
The main responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Tracking sales and their progress using MS Excel
- Running detailed sales reports and cross referencing reports to ensure accuracy
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries
- Preparing correspondence
- Inputting client information and managing the database
- Speaking with customers, scheduling viewings and providing excellent customer service
- Liaising with clients regarding completing relevant paperwork required
Candidates for this role must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent Sales Administration experience within a busy and fast paced environment.
- Experience of dealing with high volumes of sales and tracking them throughout the sales process
- Strong PC skills and extremely confident using Microsoft Excel, experience of using a CRM system is advantageous
- Fantastic communication and customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Property industry experience would be highly desirable
In addition to a competitive salary, you will also get 25 days holidays, life assurance and the opportunity to join a successful and forward thinking company!
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, then please apply now!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Sales & Marketing Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.
More searches like this
- Construction & Property Sales Administration jobs in Manchester
- Office & secretarial Sales Administration jobs in Manchester
- Administration Sales Administration jobs in Manchester
- Administrative Assistance Sales Administration jobs in Manchester
- Sales Administration Sales Administration jobs in Manchester