Marketing and Communications Manager
Initial 3-month contract: £23.66 per hour - £29.55 per hour PAYE or Umbrella
We are working with an extremely large and complex public sector organisation where a well-established and accomplished Marketing and Communications Team lead the way in collaborations with varying departments across different disciplines to deliver the best service possible. During a permanent recruitment process, this organisation is now looking for a like-minded and innovative professional to join their team on an initial 3-month contract.
Successful applicants will have public sector experience in varying organisations and would need to be available for an online video call interview and start as soon as possible.
The main duties would include:
- Answering general queries, signposting and advice for staff and the public
- Producing a weekly Covid bulletin (and any ad hoc Covid-19 bulletins)
- Helping produce the CEO blog and staff newsletter and magazine
- Supporting the development and delivery of a comms plan for a volunteer's recruitment campaign
- Generating social media content
- Handling media enquiries
- Working with teams to develop web content
In this organisation the whole team get their hands dirty planning and producing content, writing social media posts and taking in turns to rota the enquiries phone including the Head of Marketing. Because of the hands-on nature of this team the work arrangements are two days in the office on rota and three days working from home making a total 37.5-hour week. In unforeseen circumstances the successful candidate may be required to attend unplanned meetings on site, but the organisation operates within Government guidance and thinks of staff safety first.
If you would like to hear more about this vacancy, please call Hannah Quinn on 07933390472 or email email@example.com
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Marketing and Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.