Payroll Supervisor - available now
We are recruiting for this role during this challenging time however our client is able to adhere to all policies related to Covid 19 to ensure the well-being of all their employees
I work remotely so if you have any questions please email me on email@example.com and a telephone number and I will call you
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Clerk / Supervisor working full time Monday - Friday you will be based in Leicester City Centre as part of a small team reporting into a Payroll Manager
As the Payroll Supervisor you will be working in a dynamic and growing business, as the Payroll Supervisor you will work with customers to provide tailor made service. As a business they are passionate about their customers and value their people.
As the Payroll Supervisor your responsibilities are listed below -
Calculating and processing employees pay four weekly and weekly including expenses for around 500 people
- Processing holiday, sick and maternity/paternity pay
- Ensuring correct PAYE/NI deductions are made and paid to HMRC on time
- Process any employee Attachment of Earnings orders and ensure payments are made to relevant authority on time
- Maintain Sage payroll system
- Issue P45's and other tax forms
- Answer any pay related queries
- General admin duties relating to payroll
- Assisting other members of Finance and HR departments
To be successful in the role of the Payroll Supervisor you will require the following -
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of Word, excel and Outlook
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and timescales
- Good attention to detail
In return you will receive competitive salary, free parking, career development and pension
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Payroll Supervisor - available now
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.