Incident Triage Analysts
4 x Incident Triage Analysts
Location: Chester but initially Remote/moving to the Chester Office in Q1
Duration: 12 Month FTC
Rate: £Competitive P.A. (salary banded, no day rates)
As the Incident Triage Analyst you will be working on the Command Centre Service Desk Team who are the primary interface for all line of business application and infrastructure operations functions.
You will be expected to take escalations from the IT Service Desk and host detailed calls with interacting IT Engineers and internal infrastructure staff to investigate incidents and formulate the plan to resolution following the ITIL framework.
You will be expected to have experience in a similar IT Incident Infrastructure role
The team works on a rotational weekly shift patterns and you will be expected to commit to the below;
Sunday - Thursday
Tuesday - Saturday
7am - 4pm
2pm - 11pm
- Engages Level 2 & Level 3 teams as needed for problem resolution
- Ensures incident tickets are handled timely and efficiently
- Works under general supervision, carrying out routine and semi-routine analytical tasks and activities associated with one or more technical areas within the operations function.
- Participates in and contributes to the fulfilment of team or functional goals and objectives through assigned projects or involvement in phase(s) of larger enterprise projects
- Following the ITIL Framework
- Host Domain Incident Calls for Business Technology
- Ability to lead and take charge when running triage.
- Ability to craft incident statements, and quickly gain a deep understanding of the issue in flight and provide an accurate high level recap within 15mins in an active incident call.
- Create and update Issue Logs
- Provide high quality updates in Incident Bridge board
- Automates manual processes to improve quality and speed of service
- Helps document new processes/procedure based on changes/initiatives
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be employed by ourselves as an Ajilon Consultant working onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
This great opportunity is being offered on a FTC PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used.
If you think you have the experience and you would like to become an employee of this fast growing business unit within Ajilon please apply with your CV right now for instant consideration!
Apply for Incident Triage Analysts
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.