C# Quant Developer - London
My client in the financial sector is looking is for a C# Quant Developer to join their team to help them build a industry leading and scalable platform. If you are looking to be part of a large and impactful platform this this project for you.
· 3-5 year's of experience developing applications in C# with good knowledge of coding fundamentals
· Knowledge of the standard pricing models e.g. Black Scholes, sensitivities, with a strong understanding of derivatives of at least one asset class
· Experience working with interest rate curves, vol surfaces and other market data
· Strong knowledge of pricing\analytics
· Strong understanding of C#
· .NET Core 3.1
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for C# Quant Developer - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.