Part-time Accounts and HR Assistant
JOB TITLE: Part-time Accounts and HR Assistant
LOCATION: Ashford, free parking
COMPANY: Family run construction company
SALARY: £27k pro rata = £18,005
HOURS: Monday - Friday, 5 hours a day, our client is flexible 9am-2pm, 9:30am-2:30pm for example
This position is such a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful family run business with a £2.6m turnover.
The role is split 75% Accounts and 25% HR.
- Sales ledger
- Purchase ledger
- Bank reconciliation
- Managing credit control
- Producing monthly reports for the MD on aged debt
- Managing the HR administration for example new starters, monitoring and recording absences and sickness, the sub contractor paperwork
- Accounts Assistant experience
- HR Administration experience
- Sage Line 50
- MS Office experience
Immediate face to face on site (or via MS Teams if you prefer), our client is adhering to strict, COVID-19 safety measures
Apply today, our client can interview immediately, we look forward to receiving your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Part-time Accounts and HR Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.