IT Project Manager (Digital Transformation) - Harlow
Due to large scale project growth and development my client based in central Harlow are currently recurring a IT Project Manager to help guide a key Digital Transformation project .
This role will be for an initial six month fixed term contract with possibility of extension
Purpose of the role
To co-ordinate and deliver the Digital Transformation and associated projects, adhering to governance and quality expectations, as per agreed timelines and within budget. To create, manage and motivate all required resources (internal and external) including consultants and stakeholders to ensure effective delivery. To appraise delivery and project outcomes, revising project governance ensuring that project delivery maintains the highest standards
* Direct and manage the Digital Transformation programme of works from the point of inception to go-live including early life support
* Ensure that appropriate project governance is in place prior to project initiation, ensure projects have a clearly defined scope and success criteria and relevant project boards are in place. Adhere to the Change Management processes
* Conduct project closure reviews and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements. Propose project governance revisions as and when required
Capabilities Profile - technical skills/knowledge
* In-depth understanding of recognised best practice techniques and frameworks for project management and IT service delivery (e.g. Prince 2, PMI, and ITIL).
* Broad understanding of key technical IT concepts and terminology, including relevant issues and trends (e.g. web technology, security, networking
Experience and Track Record
* At least 5 years of directly relevant work experience in a project management capability
* Experience of managing Digital Transformation Projects, including migration of websites from one platform to another.
* Experience of hosted, resilient, secure website platforms
* Management of suppliers and support contracts for business-critical systems.
This post will be based in Harlow, but may involve some travel to service providers, training venues, and third parties. Opportunity for blended working arrangements (up to 50% home working)
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for IT Project Manager (Digital Transformation) - Harlow
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.