Salary: £25,000 per annum
Job type: Permanent
We have teamed up with one of our clients based in Beckenham looking to recruit for an Accounts Administrator to take on the accounts and payroll for the business. For more details please call or email Dolly on 0208 464 5225, email@example.com
- Data import of purchases and sales invoices onto Kashflow account package
- Importing payments and receipts direct from bank
- Resolving sales invoice queries with customers
- Sending out monthly statements to all customers
- Credit Control on outstanding overdue invoices
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Monthly / yearly Profit and Loss reports
- VAT returns
- Weekly / Monthly Payroll
- Pension online filing
What we are looking for:
- Someone with an excellent telephone manner
- A great attention to detail
- Precision with strong organisational skills
- IT literate
- Candidate must have experience on using Kashflow accounts package
- Must have a proven track record of accounts/ payroll
The Small Print
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
If you would like to speak to us about this opportunity, please do get in touch with Office Angels Bromley on 0208 464 5225, alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Accounts Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.