East Sussex County Council
3 Days a Week
County Hall,Lewes,East Sussex,BN71UE
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The Contracts Administrator will undertake management of contract payments systems and lead on the development and maintenance of budget analysis and other statistical information systems in support of corporate school's services contracts.
Under the guidance of the FM Service Manager and Senior Contract Officers, they will administer the payment runs, reconciliation and approval of invoices and action Contract Variation Orders and defaults for the Council's Grounds Maintenance, Building Cleaning, Waste Management, School Meals Contracts and other FM contracts as applicable.
They will process, reconcile and pay invoices, and record and produce monitoring reports. Re-charge schools and customers, deal with financial queries from schools. Record and produce meeting minutes, create contract team publications and general administration for the team.
Some of the Key Tasks:
Key Skills & Abilities
- A high level of IT literacy including advanced excel skills to macro level, a knowledge of statistical principles and the ability to develop new systems and procedures to produce accurate financial and statistical information.
- Competent in a range of IT tools.
- Good administrative /organisational and analytic skills.
- Minimum 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above, or equivalent, or able to evidence ability at an equivalent level.
- Relevant HR, Management, business administration or financial qualification to NVQ Level 2/3, or able to evidence knowledge/understanding of relevant discipline
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Contracts Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.