Adecco South Wales are looking for a Warehouse Supervisor for their client in Neath.
- Overseeing the warehouse team and to act as point of escalation
- Ensuring successful day-to-day running of the warehouse output
- Ensuring internal processes are followed, including any Health and Safety requirements
- Monitoring stock levels
- Dealing with material suppliers and logistic companies
- Escalating issues to management where necessary
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company and long-term prospects for the right candidate.
We are looking to hear from candidates with warehouse experience, particularly in a Team Leader or Supervisor position. If you feel you have this experience, please apply.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Warehouse Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.