Adecco have partnered with an industry leading client to assist in the supply of promotional staff to assist with a new promotion for a prestigious Pet food brand. The role of Retail Merchandiser is a requirement across several locations during September 2020 and will take place on the 19th and 26th September ( Saturdays only)
You will need to display the following personal attributes / experience to succeed in the role:
- Good verbal communications skills
- Time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- Commitment to a flexible approach to the working day
- Willingness to work part time hours
- Previous Merchandising experience but It is not essential
You will be expected to:
- Discuss and promote the benefits of the Pet food product to new customers at the store allocated
- Distribute vouchers to customers that you believe may have an interest in buying the product in the future
- Set up and maintain allocated pop up stand
- Ensure the stand is safely taken down and stored at the end of the allotted day
- Adhere to social distancing guidelines set by the client / Adecco are followed
- Wear always supplied PPE
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Store Merchandiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.