**Are you an experienced Corporate Receptionist available for an immediate start with experience working in a high-pressured environment**
JOB ROLE: Corporate Receptionist
JOB TYPE: Temporary
HOURS: 8:45am - 6:00pm
LOCATION: West end
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Newspaper & any post- to be brought up from ground floor reception
- Light on at the front desk
- Set up of the kitchen - Coffee machine
- Set up meeting rooms - Waters and glasses. Wi-Fi password - daily
- Fruit & Milk delivery every Monday and Wednesday morning to be distributed around the office
- Switchboard - explain all our departments/show print out
- Diary management (Outlook)
- Visitor passes
- Taxi bookings
- Travel arrangements
- Online courier bookings
- Stationary orders
- Post- Franking machine, books & stickers-loading bay
- Binding of presentations
- Catering companies
- Divide Incoming post & show who to deliver to- email references when needed from books
- Technical set up of meeting rooms- iPad in Boardroom
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Have previous experience using the system Concur
- You will be professional with a calm and friendly approach who is comfortable working in a high-pressured environment
- You will have an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to liaise at all levels with high standards of work
- A can-do attitude and ability to work under pressure
- To be a good team player with a sense of humour
- You will need a confident and articulate manner and be the main point of contact responsible for meeting all VIP guests, ensuring all meeting rooms are prepared in advance and kept tidy at all times
- Preparing refreshments, ordering catering and office supplies, liaising with building services for the maintenance of the building, liaising with our PA's to assist with any additional projects.
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference: HB/AH/RA/09
Advertised by Office Angels, Oxford Street branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.