Business Sales Consultant
Adecco Chester is proud to be recruiting for a superb opportunity working amongst a friendly, knowledgeable and supportive team with our long-standing client based in Wrexham.
We are looking for a trainee level, graduate equivalent candidate seeking a new and exciting career as a Trader.
Reporting to the Trading Manager, the job holders initial remit will be office based in an administrative capacity supporting the Trading Team, this will allow the opportunity for the successful candidate to gain understanding and experience of the Trading Business. Working alongside and being mentored by one of the industry's most successful Trading Managers, the longer-term career goal will be to develop and grow into a field-based Trader role.
- Working both on the phone and face to face to communicate, internally and externally in a concise and accurate manner at all levels
- To communicate regularly and effectively with line managers on day to day matters
- Manage the day to day administrative activities of Trading Department, including analysing sales data, collating information for reporting purposes
- Keeping abreast of competitors and their activities
- Engaging with customers and prospecting new business for achievement of targets
- Assist in resolving any client issues that may arise
- Correspond with suppliers and buyers and respond to enquiries
- Develop product understanding and management
The ideal candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and a proven ability to build and maintain relationships. You should have a confident and tenacious attitude, be able to take charge of your own self-development by seeking to acquire and strengthen skills and knowledge and have the drive and initiative for a long term career!
Terrific opportunity for a graduate calibre or equivalent with excellent communication skills and commercially minded.
Please apply to the advert or call Adecco Chester on 01244 346674 for immediate consideration.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Business Sales Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.