Warehouse - FLT and Reach
Are you an experienced FLT and reach operative. Experience working in a busy warehouse environment and available ASAP!?
* Working in the warehouse in the picking & packing department
* Working safely on a FLT
* Prepare & Packing items ready for dispatch
* Inspecting & quality control of items
* Accurate completion of paperwork
* Pay good attention to detail
* Working at high speeds and meeting company targets (KPI's)
* Work with team colleagues to ensure the workplace environment is maintained
Please email if you have the above experience ASAP.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Warehouse - FLT and Reach
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.