Landlord & Tenant Disputes
You will have a demonstrable track record of success in your sector, your focus will be on landlord and tenant disputes for a wide variety of residential and commercial landlords. You will take ownership of your caseload and have engagement with clients and colleagues across the business.
- My client is a full-service private practice law firm with a presence in a number of personal and commercial law sectors.
- Strong technical skills and excellent academic qualifications.
- Be a team player and able to work with colleagues across the office.
- Competent at dealing with clients.
- Strong communication skills with a strong practical approach to your workload.
- A commitment to delivering quality service.
- Ability to juggle the demands of a heavy workload
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy