Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Responsible for assisting in routine sample processing in a high performance laboratory
- Assist laboratory professionals with various duties of a fully functioning laboratory
- Manage test processing, receipt, tracking and accessioning
- Perform duties involving the opening, labelling, and distribution of incoming samples
- Assist in laboratory maintenance, including equipment maintenance, maintaining lab cleanliness and a safe laboratory environment
- Accurately enter all sample request information into the inventory management system
- Follow the laboratory's established policies and procedures
- Sort, track, and carry packages. Distribute packages in a timely and efficient manner following distribution guidelines
Note: This position requires sustained work including lifting objects no more than 25 lb. in a laboratory that will be receiving biological specimens.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Medical Laboratory Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.