Part-time Finance Assistant - Enviable Company benefits
JOB TITLE: Part-time Finance Assistant - Enviable Company benefits
HOURS: 22.5 hours a week, ideally 10am-2:30pm but this is flexible
SALARY: £26k pro rata'd £15,600
A really exciting opportunity has become available for a Part time Finance Assistant for a Global company based in Maidstone. The focus of the role is to produce daily Product Costings, meet monthly deadlines on all responsibilities, provide prices in due time whilst collaborating with team members on Costing and Purchase Ledger Functions.
The company offer other incredible benefits:
- Company Pension+Life Assurance
- Private Health Care
- 25 days of holidays (pro rata'd) plus Statutory Bank Holidays
- Online shopping discounts website
- Cycle to work schemes
- Free onsite parking
- Weekly Yoga classes
- Monthly massages
- Opportunity to support charities and be involved in fundraising events
- The business is very proactive and encourage personal development too. You will have access to online learning platforms that offer over 2,500 courses free of charge!
- Create Product Costings for new and existing business
- Collate & Maintain information from other departments to produce costings
- Sales support with new projects - coordinating actions with site
- Close cooperation with sales & commercial representatives
- Provide reports when requested by management
- Meeting monthly deadlines on all responsibilities
- Provide Support for Assistant Management Accountant & Management Accountant
- Provide Support for Customer Bids when required
- Qualified or part qualified in Accountancy; i.e. AAT, CIMA, ACCA
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook to a minimum of Advanced standard
- Demonstrable organisational skills and use of initiative in order to resolve issues
- Good Communication and Teamwork skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload
- Experience in an accounting role essential
Apply today, our client can interview as soon as next week. We look forward to receiving your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Part-time Finance Assistant - Enviable Company benefits
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.