Are you an enthusiastic team member who wants to develop and challenge yourself in a rapidly evolving industry?
Do you have Project Accounts experience....if so please read on!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Accounts Assistant to join our clients busy team on a permanent basis. This role is based in East Lothian and the hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Salary is £22,000
Purpose of role:
To assist the Finance Director and Office Manager in the day to day processing of the company accounts.
Main duties will include:
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Processing Purchase Invoices
- Processing Goods In / Stock Control including Stock Takes
- Sales Invoice Preparation in line with project invoicing schedules.
- Collation of data
- Preparation of Data for Monthly Accounts.
- Project Budget Reporting
- VAT Returns, yearly Accounts Audit.
- Processing staff expenses and monthly credit card statements
- Inputting Bank Statements.
- Holiday cover for members of admin team
- Assistance to CEO/Finance Director/Office Manager and Team as required
- Previous Project Accounts experience essential
- Sage experience essential
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages
- General IT knowledge
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Excellent Communication
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organisational skills
- Professional and friendly demeanour
Desirable - HND/HNC Accounting and knowledge of EMiR
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant personally, it isn't always possible and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback.
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact your local Office Angels branch for further information.
**If you are currently registered with Office Angels and interested in this role please contact your consultant by email**
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy