Scenes of Crime Admin PLYMOUTH
Exciting opportunity to work with the CSI team of Devon & Cornwall police as a Crime Scene Administrator! All applicants must have a strong administrator background. Previous experience working within the police force is not essential but preferred.
* Excellent IT skills, inc word and excel. Candidates who have previously used force computer systems are preferred (inc. MOPI, FPTS, Storm, Crime system and Socrates.)
* Clean driving license + access to own vehicle
* Ability to work in multiple locations as required
* Proven ability to work moving stock and property
* Proven ability to deal with the public as well as senior members of staff
* Strong emotional and psychological resilience
* Knowledge of Data Protection policy and legislation
* Office administration
* Property weeding, including digital, whole of force, access to systems as above.
* ISO preparation
* Vehicle checks / Stock rotation
* Exhibit maintenance. Handling biological exhibits
* Mobile phone and exhibit continuity and entry on system
* Duty and Roster reviews
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy