Our client, a well established and reputable organisation based in South Bristol, have an exciting opportunity for someone to join their team as a Warehouse Administrator.
Your main responsibilities will be to support the Warehouse when pallets are returned to the company. You will carry out all duties that are required, ensuring a variety of products are ready for listing, photographing and uploading to the system.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to move into an admin based role, your time will be split across the office and the warehouse giving you some exposure into the logistics side of the business too.
- Clean and prepare products ready for photographing
- List and price all products
- Upload all the information on to the system
- Work in the warehouse with some heavy lifting
- Operating a pallet truck
- Raise holding orders for products that are listed, update spread sheets
- Support the transport team with holidays etc.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and act as a recruitment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Warehouse Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.