Adecco are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Frame Maker to join our growing team. We are looking for organised solution finders who want to help build a well established business.
Should you want to be a part of a Global British Furniture Manufacturer over various sectors with an impeccable reputation for quality and service is the vision?
Please read the duties below:
- Good knowledge of frame assembly for upholstered use.
- Must be comfortable in planning your workloads to keep within targets.
- Quality conscious, and helpful nature.
- Ability to comfortably follow our build specification.
- Comfortably work to production targets and maintain excellent quality.
- The desire to learn and develop.
- Ability to efficiently work and solve problems.
- Innovative solution finder.
- The desire to create high quality pieces of furniture.
- The drive to help build a world class business.
- Knowledge and experience of woodwork through career history, as well as use of hand tools.
- The candidate must have a can-do attitude and be willing to work to tight deadlines and keep within our strict quality standards.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Frame Maker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.