Please note this role is based in Feltham so only apply if this is an area you wish to work from.
JOB TITLE : Service Administrator
PRIME FUNCTION : To provide administration/warehouse support to the Service centre
Training Good general standard of education with a minimum of GCSE (or equivalent) Grade C or equivalent in English and Maths
Experience Administration support in a workshop/service environment (Essential)
Knowledge Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access) (Essential)
Good communication skills (Essential)
Ability to enter data accurately (Essential)
Knowledge of administrative processes and procedures (Essential)
Organising, planning skills and customer service/workshop/training background (Essential)
Qualities Positive attitude/outlook
Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Essential)
Factors Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the business (Essential)
The ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team to ensure a high level of quality service is maintained to external and internal customers.
- To be responsible for administration support for the business unit.
- To follow the company Health & Safety, & Environmental policies.
- To ensure a high level of quality, efficiency and consistency in providing the administration support for internal and external customers.
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement with all department staff.
- To respond to telephone queries and emails received by the factory service centre.
- To support and carry out warehouse functions during peak times of the day
- To assist the factory service centre in all administration matters with regards to workshop/training/warehouse activities.
- SPECIFIC ACTIVITIES
- Responsible for ensuring monthly reports are submitted on time.
- At all times be responsible for the safety of yourself, other staff and visitors, in and around your immediate work area.
- To be responsible for inputting and coordinating the quotations to customers.
- To liaise with the training department for training queries.
- To provide cover for the servtech admin team.
- To maintain and log carrier delivery/collection queries
- To resolve customer delivery/collection queries
- To carry out booking in and packing of workshop repairs, including consigning parcels when required.
- To prepare management reports for service KPI's.
- To liaise with the service supervisor/technicians in order that emails are answered in a timely manner.
- To provide proactive support for customers regarding their workshop repairs and training requirements.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.