Deep-sea Export Operations
Status: Permanent full time
Salary Range: £18,000 -£27,000
Core Role Responsibilities
· Receive, process and manage incoming customer quotes and bookings in agreed timescales to company standards and guidelines
· Supplier and customer rate negotiation to approved levels of authority
· Liaise with Suppliers to fulfil customer bookings covering the full range of requirements in terms of:
Quality of data into Fast Freight system
Job tracking and customer communication throughout
Closing the job when completed to customer satisfaction
· Quote chasing and conversion on "live" jobs
· Identifying and pursuing new selling/sales opportunities
· Proactive risk assessment of each customer job the Operator is responsible for
· Accountable for ensuring highest levels of data quality input into Fast Freight in the timescales required
The successful candidate must have previous experience in the Sector. They will be a good team player, have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to work on their own initiative with the ability to interpret and execute agreed company guidelines and policies. Proven problem solving and negotiation skills are critical as are customer focus and the ability to build rapport over the phone. Planning & organising skills are essential together with excellent levels of attention to detail and a structured approach to work.
The above role is based on a permanent full time basis with an ASAP start. You will be required to work Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm. If you are interested please apply directly through the advert or email your CV . If you require further information on the position, please call 01384 456 782
Adecco UK are an equal opportunities employer and an Employment Agency
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Export Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.