Adecco Yeovil are assisting our Client in an extremely busy period, we are on the look out for hardworking, reliable and experienced Factory Operatives.
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity and will go permanent after 12 weeks for the right people.
Experience in wood work or labouring is advantageous but not essential.
What will you be responsible for?
- Ability to communicate with team members and work on own initiative to ensure the schedule order is met;
- Compliance to all Health and Safety and PPE requirements at all times as per Company Health and Safety Policy and site requirements;
- Visual check of all materials and finished products to ensure they are of the highest quality and are fit for the intended purpose;
- Reading and interpreting Company production data with accuracy and in line with schedule order;
- Involvement and participation in team projects and process improvement initiatives;
- Identification and reporting process improvement opportunities as per Company ideas scheme;
- Compliance with Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) principles;
- Preparation of components and/or units; and
- Work from cutting list, checklist, or verbal instruction to ensure delivery timescales are met.
If you are available for work; we want to hear from you today!
Call Molly on 01935 472453
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Factory Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.