We are looking for an experienced Sales Person, who first and foremost enjoys helping customers. The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of the electrical wholesale industry and the products available to our customer. The candidate will have a driven work ethic and a willingness to go that extra mile for a customer. We expect our team of employees to be professional, positive, productive & reliable. This is a great opportunity to join a successful company of over 20 years of trading. We are looking for the right person who will fit into the team, who has a can-do attitude and a willingness to work hard.
Hours of work: Mon - Fri 08:00 - 17:00 and Sat 09:00 - 12:00
Salary: Starting at £22000, this is negotiable depending on experience.
· Proactively handle incoming telephone calls and trade counter enquiries
· Process orders and quotations using the company computer system
· Serve account customers and the public over a busy trade counter
· Build, develop and manage relationships with customers
· Ensure all records, systems and paperwork are kept up-to-date
· Work with other departments in a professional manner
· Resolve any customer queries
· Maintain a good level of product knowledge
Key Skills Required:
· 2 years minimum Electrical Wholesaler & Electrical Product Experience
· Enjoys providing an excellent level of customer service
· Good communication skills (face to face & on the telephone)
· Hard Working with a good Team Ethic
· Basic IT & keyboard skills
To apply please follow the link or call 01384 456782 for more information.
Adecco UK are an equal opportunities employer and an Employment Agency
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Internal Sales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.