Clean Room Operative
Adecco are currently recruiting for cleanroom production operators for our growing client who is based in Stockton-on-Tees.
Working in a fast-paced environment you will be working on a production line completing quality checks on all products.
- Carry out visual checks to ensure high quality standards
- Check products on the production line, carry out cleaning of the work area
- Report issues to direct team leader
- Ensure all safe working procedures are followed
- Adherence to all current Health, Safety and Environmental regulations and guidance
- Experience of working in a high volume production environment
- Able to work as part of a team and on own.
- Able to work to within tight deadlines and with minimum supervision
This is a temporary on going role working full time with a potential to become permanent.
Working hours are between Monday to Friday 07.00am - 17.30pm.
Previous experience in clean rooms preferred however training will be given to the successful candidate.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Clean Room Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.